North Fork Citizen of The Year – Dinner and Presentation at Town Hall – February 21st – Doors Open at 5:30 P.M.
Thank You Mark Logee & family for a delicious Baked Ziti Dinner & Hansel Kern for donating fresh greens for the Salad Bar.
CONGRATS TO JANET WHEELER 2014 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR!!
The Jamboree Kick-Off Dinner/Dance will be on Saturday March 28th at North Fork Town Hall – Doors open at 5:30.
Ponderosa Telephone Co. has supplied the Rec. Center with free wi-fi for the entire Summer, woohoo!
Saturday, July 4th
- 10 am NF Rec. Center- Pro-Am Competition begins followed by Horseshoe Competition at Noon
- 5pm NF Main Street-Loggers Jamboree Parade
- 6 pm NF Town Hall- Tri-Tip Dinner $10 adult/$5 children and Announcement of Lil Princess and Lil Logger
- 8:30 pm NF Rec Center -Woodchoppers Ball with Wheelhouse Band and Jamboree Queen Coronation
Sunday, July 5th
- 7-10 am NF Town Hall- Lions Club Pancake Breakfast
- 10 am NF Rec. Center- Gates open
- Noon NF Rec. Center- Pro Competition Starts
- End of Competition: Raffle Prizes announced
Today marks the beginning of the North Fork Booster’s bona fide web site. The North Fork Boosters is the home of the Annual Logger’s Jamboree.